UBL-BA Single Can Ball or Bolt Mounted Hook
The UBL-BA is ideal for when the vehicle is too low and it needs to be raised up higher than the ball height. This great two-in-one can either be a ball mounted or bolt mounted hook.
With our Can Coupler you can add multiple cans creating a train.
Designed to tow today’s larger 64 and 96 gallon wheeled containers with ease. Install and remove in seconds, lightweight at only 3 lbs.
The cans handle rest into the mountain hooks channel and are pined in-place using a removable PTO clip to prevent the can from tipping out during transportation.
Heavy, 1/8” 11 gauge steel construction. Laser cut and formed for consistent quality, parts are powder coated with a matte black finish for a durable finish.
The ball mounted is ideal if you leave your trailer ball in the receiver hitch. Just unfasten the PTO clip when you're done and clip it back on when you need it. Easily change it from vehicle to vehicle.
Your towing height will be determined by the height of your trailer ball hitch.
Normal working height is from 14” to 24”, allowing approximately 30% of the cans weight to be resting to the support arm.
Note: Center knuckle on trash lid must be smaller then 2 1/2”
Operating weight on the hook is 75 lbs.
- Great for ATV / UTVs, golf carts, and lawn tractors, that could use a standard 1-7/8" or 2" trail ball. 2” Ball works best
- Works as ball mounted or bolt on mounted
- Works on multiple surfaces: grass, gravel, uneven pavement, and even mud and snow
- No more lifting, loading, or trying to hold onto them while driving them down the driveway
- Garbage Hooks are designed for towing, please do not back up with cans attached
For more details and information please visit the Directions section